We played Yahtzee on Sunday night also. Jason killed. My mom and I were left in the dust. A little friendly competition is always a good nightcap to the weekend...
Yahtzee! My fave! I also happen to KICK BUTT when it comes to multiple Yahtzees in a game...Jealous????????? ;)
I wanna play...Love the action shots of Cam.
Cameron is a total crack up! Maybe he should quit his day job and become a model!
you guys are too cute, I can't get Jay to play games to save my life! rock on..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We played Yahtzee on Sunday night also. Jason killed. My mom and I were left in the dust. A little friendly competition is always a good nightcap to the weekend...
Yahtzee! My fave! I also happen to KICK BUTT when it comes to multiple Yahtzees in a game...
Jealous????????? ;)
I wanna play...
Love the action shots of Cam.
Cameron is a total crack up! Maybe he should quit his day job and become a model!
you guys are too cute, I can't get Jay to play games to save my life! rock on..
Post a Comment