1. Don't ever wear flip-flops for 3 hours while walking up and down hills.
2. People really are still very nice- here we were, complete strangers, and people are very kind when they open the door. I'm keeping this in mind for the next time some stranger knocks on my door.
3. I really hate dogs. I never really liked them before, but now I really don't like them (No offense to the dog lovers, especially Carolyn). I'm pretty sure every family in CA has a yipping, yapping, smelling, barking dog (or dogs) who can not be controlled when the door bell rings. Just don't get me started...
2 comments:
[this is a quote from Charlie]
"Woof, woof ... sniff, sniff, sniff ... yap, woof, woof!!!"
I stumbled across your blog. And I have to ask as a fellow Christian....really?
Instead of spending your weekend helping a plethora of worthy causes, you'd rather spend it making sure that two people who love each other can't get married? Have you worked this hard on the propositions this election that affect conservation of our planet, electing officials who will spread peace instead of war, and ensuring that the least of our citizens are taken care of?
God must be proud of how you practice His word.
Post a Comment