Oh you should have seen it being done. Emily and I were opposed with B and Scott all for! But, I thought it turned out rather well. Even better that he got on the bike to show off his new do. B said he looked "Hard Core".
OH my gosh! I think the question I'm asking is did your dad really get a Harley??? Never saw that one coming! LOL
LOL! loving it lady!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh you should have seen it being done. Emily and I were opposed with B and Scott all for! But, I thought it turned out rather well. Even better that he got on the bike to show off his new do. B said he looked "Hard Core".
OH my gosh! I think the question I'm asking is did your dad really get a Harley??? Never saw that one coming! LOL
LOL! loving it lady!
Post a Comment