Monday, September 8, 2008

Wives Of The Year

Brooke and I decided to up our chances for receiving the "Wife Of The Year" award. So we planned a date for our hubbies. We headed to dinner at Fudruckers and the plan was to blindfold them. But someone forgot about the blindfolds (I'm not mentioning any names, but it starts with "B" and ends with a "rooke"). So our make shift blindfolds were sunglasses with their eyes closed. They claimed they didn't peek... but they seemed to guess where we were every turn we took. Why do boys like to spoil our fun?? 

Here's Cameron-  claiming that my driving made him carsick because he had to keep his eyes closed the whole time. Drama, drama, drama.... 

Yes, you must still keep your eyes closed. 

And where did we end up? Golfsmith, our hubbies favorite place. They have been hinting that they have wanted new clubs forever so we brought them here to get fitted. I must say that getting fit for clubs takes forever- Brooke and I found chairs and just chatted for about 2 hours. The boys were in heaven. 

The future "Wives of the Year" photo

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! it's awesome that your hubbies both love to golf! so fun

Tanner Family said...

How fun for them! What a great idea, Brandon would love it if I did something like that!

smithfam said...

Oh I think that Chris would name you wife of the year also! That is his favorite place ever!!!!
I think he thinks it is named after him or something!

HalnJess said...

You both sat there for two hours?! Ya, you totally win wives of the year for that. Just keep hanging that over their heads all year!! ha! jk