Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Bouncies

Friday was a big night- it involved some "baby bouncies" and a few "soft and smooths." Team "Thats What She Said" was formed and we pretty much dominated our first kickball game. This league better watch out, especially because there are definitely some athletes on our team (and some definite non-athletes... guess which category I fall into?) 

Anyhow... the team line up. Brooke meant business. 

I took a million pictures and pretty much none of them turned out. My point and shoot was just not doing the job for all the sweet action shots. Shelley wins the prize for best base coach. 
Who would think those kickball refs were so serious? Note to self: do not touch the actual plate as you run across home base.  

And here we are, victory number 1 for team "Thats What She Said." Championships here we come. 


4 comments:

anya said...

Wow... that's intense guys.

Tanner Family said...

I love that you guys are playing softball, so fun!

Carolyn said...

What is all this "baby bouncies" stuff? Is there something you're not telling us?

Amanda said...

How fun! I don't think I've played kickball in over 15 years. You guys know how to have all the fun... and great team name by the way!