Friday, September 5, 2008

Giants In A Suite

I'm so behind! I'm not liking this going back to work thing. Suddenly I have no free time which definitely means no blogging. So I'm going to spend this weekend playing catch up on A LOT of things... my list is very long. 

So I really like Cameron's marketing events... they do such great things. We went to the Giant's game a few weekends ago and sat in a suite. Those things rock!! Great seats (although I didn't watch a drop of the game), good food, and a fridge full of diet coke. Plus we got "Giant's bucks." Now... what did we buy with those Giant's bucks? Most people bought beer and garlic fries. We bought matching shirts. It's kind of like we were in high school again going to those dances where you matched- BHS called this dance MORP. Those were the days! 
I love this stadium

A few of Cameron's co-workers who are all so fun to hang out with. 

And let me not forget to mention that I added to my embarrassing moments list. Let's see... it went something like this. I drank lots of free diet coke which resulted in frequent trips to the bathroom. We were in the parking lot leaving and I saw the VERY long line of traffic and knew that I would need to make a pit stop before we sat in the car for a 1 1/2 hours. So yes I did, I went in the porta potty. Sick, I know. So I'm about wrapping things up when I hear a small boy child say, "I need to go to the bathroom" and then my door opens. Poor child, he is probably traumatized. Apparently I didn't lock the door all the way. Classic. 

1 comment:

anya said...

I am laughing out loud picturing the stall to the porta potty being opened while you are still peeing... hilarious!