Halloween is my most favorite holiday to decorate for. I'm pulling mine out this weekend... and I'm feeling very inspired from this scene from Pottery Barn. Their halloween decorations have arrived and I'm in love!!
Shan i hope you remember me! I just found your blog while blog surfing! I just wanted to say hello & tell you that you are looking so gorgeous! I have not seen you for many years! HOpe things are going well with you & your hubby. Love to hear from ya! Ali Howard!
3 comments:
i love it. those trick or treat frames would be so easy to put together.
I love fall time and decorating...especially Halloween. Those trick or treat frame are so great!
Shan i hope you remember me! I just found your blog while blog surfing! I just wanted to say hello & tell you that you are looking so gorgeous! I have not seen you for many years! HOpe things are going well with you & your hubby. Love to hear from ya! Ali Howard!
Post a Comment