Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stinky For Days

Last Saturday was date night at 

with Brooke and Jason. The Stinking Rose is all about the garlic... in everything... in large amounts. Delicious. 

Have you had the Garlic Rose Relish? It's amazing- and its extra amazing as you burp it back up later that night and the next day. The truth hurts and you know what I'm talking about if you have been there. 


The Stinking Rose's Garlic Rose Relish

1 bunch chopped parsley
-1/4 cup chopped garlic
-2 TBS vinegar
-1 tsp salt
-olive oil to cover

Store in the fridge, serves 6-7 







After dinner we walked around North Beach for a bit stopping in all the little random shops 

We had a man sing "My Girl" to us as we crossed the street and then we had to run from the creepy man with the hood and sunglasses on

And no trip is complete without frozen yogurt and frozen gummy bears that break your teeth

Brooke, scoot over quick. Jason is having one of the dreaded garlic burps.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Although I lived in SF for years, I never went to the Stinking Rose. Too touristy for me but I know people love it. I'm glad I wasn't near you for those first few days after you went. I'm sure you all were pretty stinky!

Mark said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog. Cameron is basicly my hero. Will you please tell him to email Mark and Jacki at markbracken@gmail.com ?

Please and thank you!

Shannon said...

I loved that place when we ate there. It was the best!

anya said...

What exactly do you do with that nasty looking green stuff? I understand you eat it okay people... but with what!?

Brittany Simmons said...

aw- the Garlic Rose.... I have a menu of that place framed and up in the kitchen. If anything- it's a fun atmosphere.