Saturday, September 6, 2008

End Of Summer BBQ

How can summer be over? So sad!! We had a bbq to not celebrate the end of summer. Conveniently it landed on my birthday, happy birthday to me. I made Maressa's cake which was so so good. But I recommend not driving with this cake- it makes your cake look not so pretty anymore. 

April, the hostess with the mostess

Brooke, Cam, and Michelle

Matt (grilling away) and the Jasons

And I'm not sure why I didn't take more pictures... I was too busy celebrating turning 29 I guess (yeah right). 

3 comments:

smithfam said...

Wow! The big 29! It is disgusting to think I am almost a decade older then you!

Happy Birthday!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I think the cake STILL looks delicious! Branden always teases me that I shouldn't make my own birthday cake, but I always do too!

Shannon said...

Well Happy Bday! I wish we were there to take you out to dinner. Enjoy your last year in your twenties!:)