Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tilden Park

Weeks ago we headed to Tilden Park and it is for sure the coolest place ever. I want to go back every weekend. It is seriously gorgeous there and and we had the best time. We started out at the farm and it was so cool to see all the animals up close and Weston loved every second. 








We were there early and it was freezing.... Holden is a Cali boy at heart. He hates being cold and is not a happy camper. Maybe it's my fault because the warmest piece of clothing he owns is a sweatshirt?

Next stop was the carousal. I've loved seeing his personality develop as he's gotten a little older. It's so fun to see the things he likes to choose. Like this rooster. He LOVES roosters. Why he would choose a rooster over a lion or a horse I'll never know. But he was adamant and he sill talks about riding the "cock-do-do."


The steam train was next and it was so awesome. The train was a real steam train that had a whistle, it blew steam, and the conductor even said "all aboard. " Weston was in heaven.

It's a bad pic but I love this one because you can see Weston saying "chooooo."

Holden loved the first 3 minutes and then cried the rest of the time. I was hoping the chugging would drown out his scream. I wasn't that lucky....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We LOVE the steam train at Tilden Park and the little farm too. Every time we've tried to ride the carousel it hasn't been in operation for various reasons. One of these days we'll get to ride it too.