I dvr'd Pioneer Woman's new cooking show... and I can't stand it. Can't quite put my finger on it but I thought I would love it and I just don't. Anyhow, the one episode I watched she made blackberry cobbler. I'm not always a fan of the typical cobbler topping and this one is more cake like so I thought I'd try it with peaches. Success. It was super yum and so super quick and easy. Oh yeah, instead of sprinkling sugar on the top I used turbinado sugar. Recipe and picture from here because I was too lazy to take a picture of mine with peaches.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There's a PW cooking show? What's it called? I gotta watch at least one show! Too bad Scotty HATES fruity desserts, or I'd give this cobbler a try. Looks tasty!
I read ya on the PW show. She's not as interesting as she is on the world wide web. Makes me wonder if she's even cool in real life, or just a good writer?! The food usually looks divine and I do like most of her stuff I've made from her website...
Hated the show. It was painful to watch and I gave up after 2 episodes.
Post a Comment