I think the thing I'll remember most about our little Holdie this month is how much he loves to be part of the action. He refuses to lie on his back and the second we lay him down he flips over to his tummy. He watches Weston like a hawk and I seriously think he's a little bummed when Weston is gone at preschool. I love seeing how much Holden loves Weston and the good news is that Weston is coming around. He is always asking where Holden is and lately he'll walk up to Holden, give him a kiss on the forehead, and say, "Hi Holdie." He loves to laugh, be thrown up into the air, have his ears cleaned, take baths, chew on Sophie, read stories with Weston, and grab our faces. He's the sweetest thing ever.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh gosh! What a smile he's so adorable
I think Weston is just like Ethan. It wasn't until Eleanor was like 6 months that Ethan acknowledged her. It must be when they start to get a little bit more of a personality that they actually realize that they're siblings are alright!
Post a Comment