I think the thing I love most about being around small kids is that they find EVERYTHING so fascinating and exciting. Every bird, every stick, every airplane, every truck, every pumpkin, etc. etc. Weston shouts out the name of everything he sees and he acts like its the first time he's ever seen one. It's a good reminder to find joy in the simple things...
Today's simple thing.... the stick.
We had just finished up a play date at the park and I decided to feed Holden before we left. Holden gobbled up his bottle while Weston found a stick.
He discovered that he could break off pieces of the stick and then put them in his pocket. And then my
pocket.




3 comments:
Your boys are getting so big I am dying! I love that last picture of Weston...adorable!
i am frequently asking myself, "why do i buy toys?" :)
Honestly, why buy toys? Kids are the craziest people I know! Here is your fancy new racecar... nope, I'd like to drum with a wooden spoon, thanks.
Post a Comment