Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Owl Cupcakes

I finally got my act together and joined Pinterest. I've been avoiding it for months because I either had to start a facebook or twitter account to join and I didn't want to join either. Not the point. Anyhow, I love pinterest and wish I would have joined months ago. I love all the ideas and picture inspiration. I made these darling cupcakes, found on pinterest, for a church bbq and they turned out so cute. I definitely discovered I can not untwist an oreo with all the frosting remaining on one side. It seems so easy but was clearly impossible for me. Pretty sure I patched every oreo back together which made for lots of crumbs and uneven eyeballs. I tried. 

2 comments:

Mistie said...

love them. and i have been told about pinterest too but havent done it yet. i didnt know i needed a twitter or facebook account. hmmmm. i'm not interested in either account either. (we are the minority shan...i didnt realize you weren't a facebooker?!!)
anyway...cute cupcakes!

Hilarry said...

Those came out so cute! Love them. I would have called the crumbly Oreos collateral damage and eaten them!