I love general conference Sunday... it means lots of pj time, a big breakfast, and hearing some great advice and wisdom from the leaders of our church. The DVR is my best friend during general conference since it's a bit crazy town with the kiddos. I loved what I heard but I have lots to catch up on!
We started and stopped potty training today. Every time Weston peed in the potty he then went on the floor. Yeah, couldn't take scrubbing the floor anymore.
Holden practiced his sitting... why do they grow up so fast? I love him.
Then we played "ride the cat" which is Weston's new favorite game. He loves to be a cat for some reason and he'll turn into a cat on a whim. You hear the "meow" and then you know the transformation has begun. My favorite was randomly during sacrament last week. Anyhow, now he loves to give Holden rides on the cat and I die every time.
And then there was the new cookie recipe... a must try and it might be our go-to chocolate chip cookie.




3 comments:
Funny since the Lego Batman undies were what really inspired Ethan to potty train. There was no going back to diapers once I stuck those babies on his toddler bum. He was also over 3 when I did it. Sometimes it's best to wait. I'm glad I did!
love conference weekend and love weston's cute undies. i hear you with the potty training business! weston's a cat and jake's a bull or buffalo (once again - city mouse, country mouse) hehe
Sorry about the potty training. Remember the first day is always the worst one. I do the naked on the bottom half type of potty training since they can be less likely to pee if there's nothing warm and comfy down there. I do love boys in cute undies though.
Post a Comment