Saturday, October 1, 2011

Canvas Upcycling

I had a couple of old canvas's laying around from old projects and an old picture that didn't turn out. I was about to trash them and then decided to upcycle. 

First up, some art for the playroom. 

I'm obsessed with this map wall {from Land of Nod} so I decided to take a twist on it since a map wall will not be happening any time soon at our house.

I needed something big for the wall in the boy's bathroom so I mod podged a bunch of maps onto the canvas.  Not as cute as an entire wall but it will do.

A shout out was made to a few key states.... Utah

and the good ol' AZ.

4 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

Love it! What an awesome idea!

Sara said...

you creative lil' soul. i love it!

Michelle said...

We love maps here. I should try this out. Now I just need an "old" canvas to use.

anya said...

i LOVE this idea Shan! So cleaver! I want to do it!!!