Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I think the best part of me is the part that is a mom. I love it and I love my boys. I love that on Mother's Day I get to remember how much I love my boys and how I love being their mom {and let's not forget the gifts!} I also loved that my mom was with me on this Mother's Day... I don't think that's happened in at least 10 years.

I kept Holden home from church on Mother's Day and I was a bit sad I had to miss out on church. Weston came running in the door though from church saying, "Mommy, mommy," holding the cutest little flower pot and this little card with his picture. Not sure if I was extra hormonal or extra touched but I was bawling like a baby. I love that Weston is the age where he gets to make little things at church and he loves to bring them home. So cute.



Weston is not a fan of sitting still or having his pictures taken these days. I was begging him for a picture with the flower he gave me but he was not having it... till I pulled out the m&m's. No, I'm not above some friendly bribing. He may be eating in every picture but at least he is sitting!!


1 comment:

Sara said...

so cute! weston's suit and tie are so dapper (is that a word?). You look sooo good! i am glad you are enjoying being a mom of 2.