Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Holden's Newborn Pictures

Nicole took some fun newborn pics of Holden and the fam. I found it kind of ironic for a child that sleeps all the time to sleep for about 5 minutes during a 3 hour photo session.Who needs sleepy newborn pics when you can have wide eyed ones instead?? Thanks Nicole!











7 comments:

anya said...

see... he finally fell asleep! love the pictures. really cute!!!

Sara said...

he is so perfect! beautiful pictures! i wish that she were here to take pictures for us. you look beautiful too shan!

Emily and Alan said...

I love them all!

Amanda said...

These are precious. Love how alert he is in all of these!

Carly said...

The pics turned out so well. What a gorgeous family! Can't wait to meet the newest member.

Nicki said...

I had a great time during our session and do love those little eyes open! He's a cutie!
Thanks for letting me photograph both of your babies:)

Hilarry said...

So I was showing some girls at work your blog (not as psycho as it sounds, promise! We were looking at the post-baby pic of Pink on US yesterday and I was telling them how good you look.) Anyway, when they saw these pics they went on and on about how pretty you are. Just fyi. And then they looked at the pics of you in the hospital right after Holden and said, "Shannon's so tiny! What's wrong with Pink?!?"

I don't like you setting the bar so high. i have a lot to live up to. Now they think I'm supposed to look like you in October. I'm working hard to lower expectations...