Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Carts

Trader Joes now has mini shopping carts. In theory this sounds really cute.... but with Weston it just equals more craziness at the grocery store. He already carries the basket all around the store and loads it up with whatever he can reach {which seems to be EVERYTHING that is glass}. Now we've added the cart to the mix. Grocery shopping is pretty comical because somehow I, of course, end up pushing the big cart, the mini cart, and the basket... all while chasing Weston down as he picks up 2 egg cartons and yells, "Ohhhhhh EGGS!!!" Did I mention the newborn?? Thank you Trader Joes.

3 comments:

anya said...

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Love it! I had a similar experience at Trader Joes but it involved the wine display! Which did you know when you break something they ring a loud cow bell? Well they do :) I'm just impressed you are already out shopping with a newborn and a c-section! A better woman than I :)

Michelle said...

This makes me so glad that Luke is content to sit in a regular shopping cart and just hang out. I'm so glad they didn't have these when Isaac was Weston's age. It would have been a disaster!