No offense to my first born... but Holden is such an easier baby. Holden probably knows what is best for him as far as survival goes. I think Weston's figured out that the baby is not here on vacation and that he is staying. He'll say, "Where baby?" or say "Bottle" when he starts to cry... but that about wraps it up. I'll take it.... it's progress!! Holden was screaming on the floor the other day as I was packing up the car. I had to laugh as I watched Weston walk over to him and stare him down out of annoyance. Now if only he knew what his tantrums sounded like...


3 comments:
beautiful!!
he is gorgeous! you give me hope that my 2nd will be easier than my 1st. i am so glad that things are settling in a little bit with your boys!
so glad he is easier for you shan! :)
Post a Comment