Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chillin' At The Hospital

Holden weighed only 1 ounce more than Weston (phew) but was 1.25" shorter than Weston. Seriously... there was no way possible he was only 20". I had him remeasured later and he was 21"... just for the record.


My mom brought Weston by every day to visit. I missed him so much so I loved to see him. He would always come running in the door and say "mommy, daddy, baby!" Then he would get right to work pushing every button on the bed, calling the nurses, using the phone, playing with the shower stool, adjusting the bed, etc. etc.







When all other forms of entertainment fail... bust out Angry Birds. Cameron became seriously obsessed in the hospital. What is it with that game?

1 comment:

Mistie said...

You were smart to have him remeasured. i sware they measured Gentry wrong as well. They said she was 19 inches - which i thought sounded short but didnt think about it til later. and 2 weeks later, she supposedly was 2 inches longer. i dont think so! It seems so easy to get wrong with such a squirrley, moving around newborn.