Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brothers

The brothers meet....

I'm glad I got these few pics of "brotherly love" because it has now disappeared and has been replaced with something not so brotherly and not so loving. We're giving it some time....


4 comments:

Hilarry said...

I love them together. Those are such cute pictures!! Ya know what else is so cute? The label "Holden and Weston." So perfect together!! I'm kinda obsessed with Holden's name!

Jen said...

I love that you said you were "giving it some time" as though you'd send one of them back if it doesn't work out. I know it's not what was meant but that's what I thought of because I have the mind of a two year old and I bet Weston is thinking the same thing at times. :)

They are DARLING together! They'll be playing cars together in no time.

Emily and Alan said...

I think you should blow up these pictures and post them around your house so you can look at them when you are about to pull your hair out! Seriously, these pictures make me want to cry....nothing could be cuter!

Joie said...

Congratulations! I also have two boys. Holden and Weston are adorable.