Friday, May 6, 2011

Headed Home

The nurses thought I had lost my mind when I asked to go home 2 days early. All I could think was, "No, I'm losing my mind getting my vitals every 4 hours and answering what level my pain is." After getting the green light from my doctor and pediatrician we packed up and headed home. We attempted to get a picture of our new "happy" family of four and let's just say that didn't work out so well. We ended up with 3 happy people and one very mad person. I'm just glad Weston eventually ended up somewhere in the picture. It's the little things these days....



It's true... he's coming home with us!!!!

4 comments:

anya said...

ooohhhh. i love him. so cute! you look fabulous by the way. only a few days after getting sliced open. oh the joys.

Amanda said...

Your whole family is adorable. Weston even looks cute when he's "mad" on the side. Don't worry... it took a while before we got Ethan and Eleanor together for a picture. He pretty much ignored her for the first 4 months of her life.

Emily said...

I'm with you. I hate the hospital and all the 'bugging' by the wonderful nurses. I sleep much better at home.

Also, good job on having clothes for the baby to wear home. We totally forgot clothes for Alice. Good thing it was July and 100 degrees.

The nurses did raise their eyebrows though.

Michelle said...

The vitals every 4 hrs drove me crazy but I enjoyed not being at home for a few days and worrying about 3 other boys. And I sent Simon off to the nursery at night and got uninterrupted sleep.

BTW, Congrats on Holden. Your family looks great!