Holden Gray Rosenhan
8 pounds 12 ounces
21 inches
May 2, 2011
12:50 pm

We're so happy he's here... Holden is the sweetest, calmest, sleepiest, chillest baby ever. We love him! Naming your baby boy may be one of the most complex tasks around. After some intense negotiations we decided on Holden's name right before we left the hospital. His middle name, Gray, comes from my great grandma. She is a woman who I miss and love so much. She touched my life and I hope Holden knows what an honor it is to be named after her.
16 comments:
Looooove him! So cute! Love the name too.
I love this picture and I LOVE his name. I can't wait to meet him :)
I'm so glad he is here and healthy...and what I bonus that he is such a good baby! You deserve it! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in two weeks!
so happy to see another picture and get some details!!! he really is gorgeous and i am so glad that he is a "chill" baby. his name is great. i especially love gray for a middle name and it's so cool that it is from your grandma! can't wait to chat with you.
He's beautiful Shannon. Congratulations!
Congrats Shannon... can't wait to meet the little love.
He is so adorable.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. He is precious. Enjoy :)
Congrats! So awesome! On first take I thought he looked like Cameron. :) I hope you're all doing well!
congrats i love new babies. what a great name too!
Congratulations! He looks so sweet. I love the name. I have a friend who named her boy the same exact name. Love it.
Oh my goodness, he's just a wonderful sight to behold!! Congratulations Shannon! So happy for you and your beautiful family! Can't wait for the pictures to come :)
Congrats Cam and Shannon!
Yea!!! I have been waiting for this post!! I'm so happy all is well; I didn't want to call and bug you this week, but be thinking how I can help this week!
Shannon! this is amy {webb} hashimoto. hopefully you remember me! I found your blog on emily's blog, and thought i would check it out! congratulations on your new baby! your other little guy is adorable- and oh so stylish!! hope all is well with you guys!!
love,
amy
xoxo
Congratulations, he is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment