Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Cameron and I have a deep and obsessive love for David Gray. I'm pretty sure we fell in love listening to "This Year's Love" over, and over, and over. And I'm pretty sure we had a conversation that went like this, "Do you think we should name our first born Gray?"

We have been waiting and waiting for David Gray to come back to the states to tour. Last time he was here he played on a Sunday so we couldn't go {but I'm not going to lie... we definitely thought about it}.

But he's coming back... September 10th. Tickets were bought 1 minute after pre-sale started and I'm booking my babysitter now {along with a couple of backups}.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We LOVE David Gray as well! I have got to see if he is coming to Seattle!

Carolyn said...

Let me know if you want me to take Wes!

Unknown said...

oooooo. I am dying to go too. he is coming to phoenix. i need to get on this.