Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gymboree

Weston is a complete maniac at Gymboree. It's like sensory and social overload all packed into 45 minutes. I'm personally a bit overloaded with the amount of clapping and yelling "Yeeeaaahhh" after every single song and move a child makes. If you've been to Gymboree... you SO know what I'm talking about.



We go on Saturday mornings so Cameron can join in on the "Gymbo" fun. Weston and Braydon {our neighbor} are a few months apart. They Gymboree with us and the boys have so much fun.

3 comments:

anya said...

I took Luke to Gymborree for a few months. He loved it but of course was so shy around all the kids. Looks like Weston loves it!

Emily and Alan said...

I just want to squeeze him! He is getting so big.

Michelle and Tyler said...

Okay, Weston is totally growing up! I love the picture where he's smiling just like Cameron! So cute!