Wednesday, April 14, 2010

By Popular Demand...

{Click on the picture to see the video}

4 comments:

Jen said...

SO funny. I love that he give you kisses through the glass. Will used to do something like this only he'd blow raspberries as he slid down the door. Basically he'd do squats while he made tooting noises all the way down the glass. I never got a video and now I'm wishing I had.

Amanda said...

Seriously, he is so adorable! I can just tell he's got quite the personality. Ladies better watch out in the future. He's big into open mouth kissing!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Yeah, so that definitely made me giggle. Thanks Weston! :)

Anonymous said...

It is a celebration time for Indian males with Generic Viagra . After years of yearning, the famous blue pill is going to arrive in Indian soil to heal the sexual life of Indian male. Though several clones of Viagra produced by Zydus Cadila, Sun Pharma and Alchem have been available in the market by using sildenafil citrate formulations but the original Cialis was not available till now.