Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oakland Zoo

Last weekend we headed to Oakland Zoo. It's been years and years since we've been to the zoo and Cameron and I were definitely fascinated with the animals. We spent most of the time trying to get Weston to look in the direction of the animals. Sometimes that worked out for us... sometimes it didn't. But we seriously had fun and loved seeing the animals.



I loved the chimps... and then I remembered the Oprah I watched were the lady got her face torn off by a chimp. That was seriously the saddest Oprah ever.




Weston loved the goats. He kept touching the goat's face and ears and the zoo worker kept saying, "Only his body, not his face." I tried...

Weston's idea of a good time was discovering that he could chew on his stroller handle bar. That kept him entertained for a good while.

Big red bottom = ready to mate. Look out male baboons!




And a carousal ride to end the day... he loved it!

1 comment:

Emily and Alan said...

Looks like fun...except that baboon looks disgusting! Love that little Weston!