I'm a coaster girl. I love them... and now you can laugh. The other day I even told my babysitter where the coasters were in case she needed a drink. Sad.
I've been needing some new ones and I was going to make some out of tiles. And then I remembered I have a baby who throws everything. On the plus side, it always makes things interesting around here.
I was at Michael's, scouting out the dollar bin {which I LOVE} and I found the best thing ever. Six monogramed paper coasters for a dollar.
So I decided to "dress" them up a bit with nothing else than paper and a little mod podge {the greatest invention ever}.
3 comments:
awesome! i really thought you were going to talk about roller coasters. i am laughing about you telling the babysitter where to find a coaster "in case she needed a drink". hillarious.
They look great! And paper and modpodge is the best thing ever.
The drug manufacturer is keeping the original name, Viagra online for Indian market due to its popularity. Till now, cheap Viagra was imported and sold through the black-market route and the most popular local formulations cost around Rs 80 for a pack of four tablets. The craze of Buy Cialis is unfazed as it's immensely beneficial for the men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Post a Comment