Shannon....It is Amanda (Johnson)from Brighton. I am a total blog stalker and found you through Mistie. What a cute little family you have. You look as cute as can be.
Weston is ADORABLE!! Your glass windows will never be the same! It would be a hoot to see this on YouTube! We can't wait to see Weston again. Hope you're coming back to AZ soon!
Among all the erectile dysfunction drugs discovered till date Viagra remains the undisputable king as the Viagra UK has been proved immensely capable of working against male impotency blue pill have wreaked havoc in the life of millions of males across the world.
11 comments:
Hilarious! Thank you for that post!
Oh my gosh!! You just made my morning! I'm sure you and Cameron were dying!! I loved it...made me laugh out loud! Thanks Weston!!!
so cute! please get a video of this if he does it again!
hilarious!
That is the funniest thing ever! No more clean windows or doors!
This needs to go viral on the internet ... you really need to video tape it!
Shannon....It is Amanda (Johnson)from Brighton. I am a total blog stalker and found you through Mistie. What a cute little family you have. You look as cute as can be.
Weston is ADORABLE!! Your glass windows will never be the same! It would be a hoot to see this on YouTube! We can't wait to see Weston again. Hope you're coming back to AZ soon!
Um. The first picture is the first. So funny.
The first picture is the first? What was I thinking when I wrote that?
Among all the erectile dysfunction drugs discovered till date Viagra remains the undisputable king as the Viagra UK has been proved immensely capable of working against male impotency blue pill have wreaked havoc in the life of millions of males across the world.
Post a Comment