Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Be Afraid

because I am. Luckily I drug Cameron out with me on a Craigslist pickup for some chairs because I needed the moral support. Next thing you know we were backroading to a farm where we passed animals and tents. Very strange and/or memorable experience... however you want to look at it.

I ended with with these home sweet home chairs with very cool lines and very scary chair cushions {notice the hose in the background}.

They stink.

They are dirty.

And covered in cat hair.

Don't worry, I have a plan and it involves gloves.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so nervous for you. If only you could see my face right now. I would've left those at the tent farm. I'm sure you'll turn them into something beautiful though.

Brittany Simmons said...

okay, so a bit bummed that you enlisted caitlin creer instead of yours truly for a little tlc and remodel to your place. it does look good though.

anya said...

Oh man... this looks like a fun project Shan! But... the animal hair is a little over the top. Sickness! I'll have to email you the DYI blog I follow on reader. It's pretty good with fab tutorials.

Emily and Alan said...

That hair is nasty!

Tiffany said...

so not afraid with you at the hem! can't wait to see! p.s. WHEN are you going to show picture's of Weston's nursery? I've seen the wall, the bedding and the frame you repainted, but I want the whole thing!

Shelley said...

Nice! Those are some seriously sweet cushions. I also just have to say that I loved your post of Weston and the glass door. Are you kidding me, so funny. I had to try so hard not to wake Cara up from laughing. Priceless.