How darling is he in his suit?! You look great too! So cute.
Those pictures seriously make me want to die. I miss you guys so much and I think these are my favorite pics of Weston.
OMG! These are hilarious! He looks like such a little man - and the last one ... his expression is priceless! He's so suave! Happy Easter!
So freakin cute! Love the suit...such a little man!
adorable Shan. We are sitting on the couch watching cartoons this am... luke looked over at the laptop and quickly said... "SHANNON!" and started clapping! How's that for a little Monday love?!
Looking good!!!
are you kidding me!?! that is all that i can say. he couldn't be cuter.
wow! probably the cutest pin-striped suit i have ever seen. and it just fits your little guy. what a handsome boy!
You guys make cute babies.. get busy!! I want to see what a baby girl would look like!
No way. This is ridiculous. No one should be this cute!! I miss my little buddy! BTW, your blog looks awesome. I love the chevron. So, so, so cool!
Absolutely adorable... what a stud.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How darling is he in his suit?! You look great too! So cute.
Those pictures seriously make me want to die. I miss you guys so much and I think these are my favorite pics of Weston.
OMG! These are hilarious! He looks like such a little man - and the last one ... his expression is priceless! He's so suave! Happy Easter!
So freakin cute! Love the suit...such a little man!
adorable Shan. We are sitting on the couch watching cartoons this am... luke looked over at the laptop and quickly said... "SHANNON!" and started clapping! How's that for a little Monday love?!
Looking good!!!
are you kidding me!?! that is all that i can say. he couldn't be cuter.
wow! probably the cutest pin-striped suit i have ever seen. and it just fits your little guy. what a handsome boy!
You guys make cute babies.. get busy!! I want to see what a baby girl would look like!
No way. This is ridiculous. No one should be this cute!! I miss my little buddy!
BTW, your blog looks awesome. I love the chevron. So, so, so cool!
Absolutely adorable... what a stud.
Post a Comment