Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sunol Train Of Lights

It was like riding the Polar Express... in a sorta kinda way.


The Santa was a bit scary and there were no golden tickets... but the lights and chocolate chip cookies were fantastic. Weston loved the lights and we had a great time with the Zalewskis. {Note to self before next year: learn how to take better exposed, non-blurry photos while on moving train}.







This Santa was staring his holidays early... he looked drunk.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's about time! I love these pictures! Wes is SOOO smiley! Will you please send me the one of Andy, Tim and Santa? Would love to add that one to my 2009 yearbook (along with others from that outing ... I seem to recall forgetting my camera that night!)

Jen said...

I love the first picture of the train with it's lights. You always take amazing photos. Weston's hat is just too much, he's darling.

Emily and Alan said...

Me and Al are drooling over the pics of Weston. I love him and miss him so much. Can't wait till February!

Anonymous said...

Our websites have the widest louis vuitton handbags collections that will effortlessly match your outfits. These Louis vuitton bags will help you feel more self-assured, especially during occasions where you need confidence the most. Some people might say that louis vuitton bag are too expensive for what louis vuitton seem to offer.