Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back To Tummy

One day he can't, the next day he can.


4 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't checked blogs in, like, forever. Just wanted to say that you're Thanksgiving napkins are beautiful and hope that the meal was as awesome as your decorations. You're the BEST! That Weston is getting to big already. You need to start putting books on his head to stunt his growth. I love him!

smithfam said...

is he really 5 MONTHS ALREADY?? Holy cow. What a smile he has.
I am excited to see you when you come. When are you heading to Utard? I will make some good grub and plenty of DC. Good times.
We need to get these little dudes together. They are only 3 months apart, maybe they will be future mission companions oR BYU roomies. hahahaha

stacy said...

REALLY cute Shannon!

Anonymous said...

But thanks to the availability of the ED drug Viagra , you can deal with your ED problem in an effortless manner. Viagra online can help u revive your sexual vitality by treating ED from the root. Make Cialis Online a part of life and say goodbye to ED.