Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve {2009}

My family's Christmas Eve tradition for as long as I can remember involves fondue. Cheese and chocolate... how can you go wrong? All of my siblings were there this year so it was super fun to be with everyone.
Looks like the only picture I took was "pre-prayer" as my dad gave a little speech and Cameron was checking his email. Classic.


After we did the usual Christmas Eve stuff... hung out, opened our sibling gifts, and watched a movie. I BEGGED to watch "Muppet's Christmas Carol" but it gets vetoed every year. I'm still sad about it...

Emmers with Luke and Weston

after they reunited with a kiss. Hilarious.

3 comments:

anya said...

Um. Remember how you were going to share the pics of the weekend with me? I'd share mine, but I don't have any. Great huh?!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Anya: I know... I'm so behind. Picassa link coming your way. Maybe I should just burn a cd. Let me know if you want one.

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs