Monday, December 7, 2009

Swinging

I'm a little bummed out it is getting so cold because Weston and I have discovered the park. He loves to swing and he cracks up when I push him high. Pushing him brought back memories of my childhood swing set and the hours I spent playing on it. I remember pumping so high that I could only see the sky. Oh the memories.





5 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

How cute are those pictures!!! I can't wait to see him.

Tiffany said...

he is getting so stinking cute! I think him and savannah look like twins! (when s was that age...)

can't wait to see you guys!!

andreaslc said...

Oh my gosh I love his hair.

Sara said...

so cute!!! jake really loves swinging too.

Anonymous said...

Just have a look at the statistics on Generic Viagra sales and decide for yourself whether cheap Viagra is reliable or not? A report published in the New York Times states that in the year 1998, in between April to June, 2.9 million people worldwide have opted for Viagra sale prescriptions and as a result sales of the drug have cross $259.5 million approximately just in this small period.