Yay! My favorite baby stage is sitting and not crawling. It's the best!! They're happy and can see and play--but, luckily for you...they can't move anywhere. Just knock him down anytime he tries to crawl.
That sure is a cuuuuute baby you got there. How fun that he is sitting. They entertain themselves a lot better at this stage. Forgot to leave you my blog address: jaredandbrookelambeth.blogspot.com
NO WAY!!!! He looks so stinkin cute sitting there! Ummm if I don't see him till January can I expect him to be riding a bike? I miss him and i miss you!
The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.
6 comments:
Yay! My favorite baby stage is sitting and not crawling. It's the best!! They're happy and can see and play--but, luckily for you...they can't move anywhere. Just knock him down anytime he tries to crawl.
That sure is a cuuuuute baby you got there. How fun that he is sitting. They entertain themselves a lot better at this stage. Forgot to leave you my blog address: jaredandbrookelambeth.blogspot.com
NO WAY!!!! He looks so stinkin cute sitting there! Ummm if I don't see him till January can I expect him to be riding a bike? I miss him and i miss you!
I can't wait to hold him. Tell him not to get any bigger!!!
i can't believe it- hes growing up so fast! the last time i saw him he was THREE WEEKS OLD!!
The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.
Post a Comment