Pretty sure we made enough food for five Thanksgivings. And lets be honest, how much longer after Thanksgiving do you still want to eat leftovers? To clean out my fridge before I began tossing things... I made turkey pot pie. I had everything in my fridge from Thanksgiving and The Pioneer Woman's recipes are so good!
(image via The Pioneer Woman)

3 comments:
We also had turkey pot pie. Hmmm. Interesting. We are so alike.
This sounds so good. Did you purchase her new cookbook? I want it so so bad! It's on my list for Christmas. Scott thinks it's really lame.
Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.
Post a Comment