Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Neighbor Gifts {2009}

I've had my neighbor gifts done for a couple of weeks but of course I have waited to the last possible second to deliver them. I guess it is very typical of me to jam shopping, wrapping, packing, and delivering gifts all into the day before we leave town.

I love the internet more and more because I get to copy everyone's fabulous ideas, recipes, and suggestions. And my neighbor gifts were no exception. I found this idea over at Design Mom and I was really happy how they turned out. I made the vanilla almonds, packaged them up in cute little bags, and stuck on a label. It was so easy and I made 5 batches in one night.



All the products I ordered, including the pdf for the label, are sourced here over at Design Mom.

4 comments:

Wife of a Traveler said...

Shannon, What was the Chinese restaurant you recommended in Provo? We need it ASAP! Merry Christmas!

MAEH said...

Matt loved these! I don't even think I got to try them...they were empty in 2 days. :) Have a good Christmas!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Trieste: Was in Pei Wei? I can't remember... but that is the only Chinese place in UT that I know. Merry Christmas to you too!

Ryan said...

Cuuuuute! Any leftovers?? ;)