Monday, September 14, 2009

The Bouncer

We had some friends give us their old bouncer... being a little bummed out that he hated the swing I was pretty sure he would hate the bouncer too. WRONG. He is obsessed. The only problem is that is looked like this:

There was a whole lot of rain forest going on in that bouncer. In my dreams I would make a pattern and sew a cover. In my real life I ask my mom to make a pattern and sew a cover.

Much better, I love it. She did a fabulous job, thanks mom!



4 comments:

HalnJess said...

I love all your shots--do you like your camera? What kind do you have? I've been humming around getting a new one...

anya said...

Love the new cover shan! Great work Chris!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Hey Jessica! I do like my camera. I have a canon rebel.... but I did just get a new lens and I really like it. I'm still getting used to it... half of my shots are blurry but the others turn out ok. I got a 50 mm f 1/8. By the way, I'm obsessed with Evie's hair.

Sara said...

your mom is awesome! can she recover anything? send her to my house.