Every time we go to Utah Cameron and I make a million stops at this particular gas station to get diet cokes with pellet ice. Does it get any better then pellet ice? I wonder why diet coke tastes better with pellet ice... its a mystery?? We stopped in at this ghetto am/pm the other day and look what we found... pellet ice. They call it crunch ice- but same thing. The highlight of the trip was not only finding this ice but while I was getting a beverage this homeless man says to me, "No offense, but this is the first time I've ever seen someone my height." My response back to him... "You should really start hanging out with taller people." Do people think before they talk sometimes?
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Where is this ghetto crunch and ice place? I need to find it now:)
Stacey
You just discovered the am/pm secret? That has been my guilty pleasure ever since I discovered am/pm.... I should have shared! I usually fill the 32 oz. completely w/ ice and just a bit of D.C. yum! i think i'll go get one tomorrow!
lol. i'm loving it. way to call shorty out!
There are 2 funny things here...A)you took your camara into the am/pm and took a picture of the machine and B) that people find it ok to point out the obvious to you while you are taking the picture! Pretty great I have to say, LOL
Hi short stuff! Where is this place? I love pellet ice!
Is it bad if "We" call it "rabbit poo ice"... pellet ice sounds more appetizing doesn't it? Oh well. It seriously does make everything taste better.
Post a Comment