Friday, July 25, 2008

A Real Shocker




What... how could they have broken up? I knew they probably would but I hoped not... because I loved Shane. I do want to take some scissors to that flap of hair that was always in her left eye. It's official, all the bachelors have commitment issues. Why am I addicted to this show again? 

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I didn't know that...sad. Why can't every story have a happy ending? I thought Shane was a little fake, but I really liked him. I loved DeAnna and Jessie, such a better match! Here's to a show that sucks you in!

Christine said...

Shana aka monkey kind of drove me nutty. I didn't know they had broken up however I wondered if their relationship was on the rocks when they were on the last episode of this years - they seemed not connected anymore.

I agree with Nicole - I love DeAnna and Jessie - I hope that works out!

Nicole said...

Boy never saw that one coming!!! ;) Honestly I'm not sure how anyone could be stuck in a room with her for longer than a couple hours let alone a life time! You could definately tell at the last episode that things were on the rocks and she was grating on him, or maybe just grated on me LOL. OH I hate that I know and care so much about this show!!