Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Broke Up

with my hairdresser. Our 1 1/2 year relationship has ended and I'm kind of sad about it. 
I have tried to be patient with my 3 last BAD highlights... but this is where I draw the line. This bang cut is just not working out for me. Tears welled in my eyes in the salon and after attempting to fix the mess about 3 times I just asked her to stop trying. After my cut I went to work and my pilates client looked at them and said, "Well, at least you don't have a wedding to attend." And then I said, "Oh, I must not have told you my brother is getting married in 3 weeks." Breaking up is hard to do... do you tell your hair dresser or do you just never go back??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I will fix your bangs when you are in Utah for B's wedding.

anya said...

Shan... 2 weeks from tomorrow... not 3. Yikes I know. You will look fabulous no matter what!!!! And plus... from the pictures... I have been loving the blonde/bang look on you! :)

Hopefully my hair cut will go good tomorrow for the wedding!

PS Did you find a dress?

Tanner Family said...

What I love your bangs! Good luck breaking up with that lady she is crazy about you!

Shannon said...

Poor Shannon! You always look beautiful! I wouldn't worry too much.

Holly said...

Sorry to read about your bangs - so sad - breaking up is hard to do! I think I just normally just don't go back. But you still look cute!

I found you through Linda & Maressa... hope you don't mind!