Monday, July 28, 2008

Negative On The Green Thumb

Our front porch needed some livening up... so I headed to Alden Lane. This place is amazing. I suggest a visit to this place just to see it. I have never seen so many plants, pots, and helpers who actually help you. 

When my mother-in-law visited she equipped me with some great gardening gear... thanks Margaret! 

Here's where we play a game? Find this purple plant in the pot below. 

Yeah, its not here. I killed the purple plant... in both pots. Planting is not a stress reliever, it is a stress causer. Good thing Alden Lane guarantees their plants because I have been back 3 times to exchange the plants I have killed. Oh the good times... 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

First, I LOVE Alden Lane. Prettiest place in all of L'more. Second, I NEVER expected to see you sporting plastic shoes ... unless they were Prada. Who are you becoming?!!

Christine said...

Alden Lane is just the best! I want to move-in to that place! Love your bangs - then again, when are you not cute?! I'll have to show Emily the picture of you wearing PINK crocs 'cause she has purple ones! Very cute!