Monday, July 21, 2008

Coldplay

I must say Coldplay was amazing... that was one of the best concerts I have ever gone to. We drove down with the Brintons and found sweet free parking. We had a bunch of time to kill so we went to grab dinner but of course there was a super long wait at every restaurant. Lucky for us we found Quiznos and just as we finished ordering the sandwich maker says, "You know we close at 7 so you have to take this to go." That was defintiely not lucky and why did he not tell us this before we ordered? So we ended up eating on the curb, freezing, eating our hair because of the wind, and watching parts of our sandwich's blow away. Thanks to my self timer I caught this classic moment on film.
There was some good pre concert entertainment as Cam and I watched a girl pass out before the the opening band started playing. And after listening to 2 horrible opening bands... Coldplay came on. It was so great! 

Chris Martin likes to do this jumping action almost every song. I thought it was hilarious... check out his moves from afar. 
 



4 comments:

Erica said...

nice! not many options for hawaii...bobby brown's coming and a couple days after i leave jason mraz and colbie callait. my only option is vampire weekend...it will do.

Whit said...

It was a great night! The dinner was classic. we had so much fun with you guys... we really should hang out more often. Thanks for the fun drive.

Amanda said...

Ben took me to a Coldplay concert when we first started dating back in 2003, and I must say it was one of my favorites to date. They are great!

Christine said...

My Fisher Kids think you got ripped off for paying to hear Coldplay since channel 29 on XM radio was them playing 24 hours a day for the entire month! Hee hee hee