Saturday, June 7, 2008

Walk Now For Autism

Today Carolyn and I 
were the photographers at the
It was such a great turnout and I love going to events like these. Carolyn took the candid shots and I captured the team/group shots. We loved hearing who the teams were walking for and hearing their stories. I have such a special place in my heart for this organization and such respect for all the walkers. I even saw some of my past students... I loved it! The best part was that they raised $360, 000 for Autism Speaks!! 


4 comments:

anya said...

Looks fun Shan! I've got one for diabetes in Sept. Good times...

Taylor Aplanalp said...

Hey Shannon
My friends family walked in this event-their team was Spencer's Speedsters:) Congrats on raising so much money;0)

Congrats on the new house-we expect an invite soon to see the new pad:)

Stacey

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon, I was wondering if there is a site I could go to to look at all the pics from the Pleasanton, CA Autism Walk on June 7th? Or will you be posting something on YOUTUBE!!!!! We would love to see all the pics...very inspirational!!!!!! Thanks, Rose

Joie said...

my girlfriend plans to put together a team for the next walk in honor of her daughter. :) I plan to join her.