I'm finally getting around to posting about Maui... this was a trip with Cameron's company and we had such a great time. It was way fun getting to know the other administrators. Cameron works with such fun people. Here are the highlights:
How cute are their airport bathroom signs? Maybe California should have hippies on their bathroom signs? You may be wondering why I had time to take pictures of bathroom sings... well, because lucky for me my bag didn't come through in Maui. Our driver told us to just keep waiting because it might be on the next flight. Two hours and two flights later my bag appeared... thank goodness.
We stayed in the beautiful Grand Wailea in Maui. It has the most AMAZING spa!
Who's to say you can't catch a few rays under an umbrella, towel, and rain cloud?

Heres the annoying bee that stung me... bee stings seriously hurt.
We had lots of game playing and team bonding... I'm coaching my windup frog across the pool. I lost.

Here's our team... the Gladiators. We thought we chose a winning team name but turns out we lost every game except for water balloon dodgeball. My arm was definitely sore after that game.

And don't forget the grape throwing contest... Cameron amazingly caught 2 and I got pegged in the lip. Go figure.
And we can't forget ping pong... we definitely brought our A game to Maui (thanks to all our Friday night practices at Club Sport).
Here is Molokini where we went snorkeling and saw awesome fish and eels.

4 comments:
wow. do you think they need a psych on staff? if so, sign me up...for hawaii! aloha and welcome back!
Dude. Looks like you had an awesome time. You two are the travel monkeys these days! I especially like Cam's farmer tan while laying out under the rain clouds!
You look cute in EVERY picture!! I love it! It looks like an awesome vacation -- well deserved, you guys!
Beautiful pictures! The Grand Wailea is a beautiful hotel.
Post a Comment