In my constant quest to find healthy treats I found
Blush is this super good yogurt shop in Dublin that just opened. We spent a long time talking to the owner (who is super nice and down to earth by the way) and he told us all about Blush and how it came to be. The thing that I liked about him is that he is a teacher in San Jose and he loves it! He didn't want to give up teaching so he is still going to teach until noon and then drive to Dublin to serve his yogurt. How cool is that? They use all organic fresh ingredients, there is no powder in the mix, they have tons of fruit to pile on, and it is dang good!
The decor is super cute...

5 comments:
Shan-
Can't believe how many multi-tasked you are! You look great, and are always doing something new----love the pics of the yogurt place by the way, it looks very inviting, especially since it's so hot here right now and I live by the air conditioners! Love ya lots!
What a fun idea? The "teacher" part totally sold me on it. We'll have to go try it out one of these great summer days! THANKS!!!
You'll have to check out Red Mango when you come to SLC. Super good and healthy too. Ever gotten treats there?
What a fun new treat! Thanks for sharing and happy summer to you!
I think I'll have to stop by tomorrow. I don't know how I missed this place. I've been looking for shaved ice fro yo with mochi balls.
Post a Comment