
A few months ago during my "let's do something besides watch T.V. stage," Cameron and I bought Scrabble. Apparently there were too many great reality shows on because we just unwrapped it this weekend while my sister was here... we had a very competitive game, which Cameron won. I think the most annoying part was when he sang "Let's hear it for the boys....." after every time he scored big (and he did that a lot). If you see him, ask him for his rendition. To think I waited 28 years to play this game... it was so fun!
4 comments:
Yeah, ask Scott about this game. He had the Scrabble "hand book" out the whole time trying to work us all with the one letter and two letter words. Sucker! Maybe when you come out in August we need to have a match of Scrabble of our own! You are going down Cam!
funny that you just posted about this 'cause I am going to post about a game called Banana Grams that me and my kids are loving this summer! Basically, it is just like scrabble but you get to make your own puzzle - very fun!
First, this is not a sympathy comment ... second, I would like to throw down the gauntlet here and offer up a challenge for a Rosenhan - Zalewski scrabble showdown. Any time ... any place ... any board.
Why is it that I can picture Cameron singing that... what a loser. Just kidding! Ben and I used to play every Sunday and he would try to make up words like regrovel. Eventually he bought me a Scrabble Dictionary so that we could really tell what counts in the game.
Post a Comment