Monday, June 2, 2008

Moving On

If someone were to ask me, "What is the worst thing ever?" I would say moving... with no hesitation. I HATE IT! But the best thing Cameron has ever said was the day after the move. We were with Brooke and Jason and Cameron says, "I was bounding up those 3 flights of stairs like a gazelle. " I love that he compared himself to a gazelle. He actually moved most of our apt. by himself (I was conveniently at work) and he seriously did an awesome job! 

This is a fake cleaning picture. I left that for the cleaning ladies because apartments somehow never return your deposit even if you do clean. 

Brooke was such a good slave this weekend. I love you Brooke!! 

Oh the memories we left behind... 

but looking forward to making new ones! 

6 comments:

Christine said...

Love that last picture of your gazelle carrying you! As always, you and Cam took cute pictures in Maui!

Ryan said...

Great Post. That was adorable. I love that picture of you two.

Nicki said...

I love the "threshold" pic! You definitely have to frame that! Sorry I couldn't help you guys move...at least it's all over!

HalnJess said...

Great shots!! I bet you are so excited to move into the new home! I hate hate hate moving. So Brooke, can we hire you?? hehe - jk

Erica said...

welcome home!

Michelle said...

I'm with you...I HATE moving. It's got to be one of the worst things ever. Love that last picture of ou guys. When's the house warming party?